In our lives, we are most comfortable when we have a feeling of balance, being grounded, a feeling of freedom, a sense of equilibrium.
When we have these feelings - and thoughts, beliefs, and behaviours that support them - we are true to ourselves, authentic, confident.
Some of you may struggle to remember a time when you felt like that; others have let it slip away somehow with the modern stressors of life. The good news is that whatever the reason, you can seek assistance from North Shore & City Hypnotherapy to return to that state of balance, or even find it for the very first time. How does that sound?
The emphasis here is very much wholistic. Clients present with a vast array of issues and by gently clearing away emotional blockages, releasing emotions from the past etc., cutting free from the old ball and chain so to speak, vitality and balance are restored and clients are programmed to respond and react in a natural and more appropriate way to life’s ups and downs than in the past. This is a nurturing environment, where your self-esteem will grow as you continue your journey.
* Ask yourself if you are feeling out of balance?
* Are you suffering emotionally or physically?
* Do you view yourself differently to how you would like to?
* Are the negative things you tell yourself holding you back?
* Would you value being able to talk to someone about your issues confidentially?
* Can you imagine what it would be like to be free of your concerns once and for all?
* Does this already sound like the therapy for you?